Best free running app for iPhone and Android
Undoubtedly, the best free running app for iPhone and Android phones. Look at these great features (all for free)...
- Performance info. such as pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Vocal coaching and progress updates through your headphones
- Listen and control your music during your run
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors
- Take pictures along the way to share while you go
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate
Measure your performance over time:
- View detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.)
- Get email updates when you hit new personal bests
- Set goals and see your progress against it
- Follow training plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or distance run
- Turn any activity into a route to repeat next time
You really don't need any of the premium features to really enjoy using this app and get full benefit.
Related offers you might like
- Get Sky Sports on your phone
Catch all the live Premier League and F1 action. Enjoy 6 channels of dedicated sports action plus Sky News with no lock-ins. Free to download.
- Get the gig experience on your phone
From finding tickets to being at the show itself. This great free app keeps you up-to-date with gigs and tours from your favourite bands.
- Free Esquire Magazine on your iPad
Exclusive bonus for iPad subscribers: the all new Esquire weekly. Sign-up today and get 30 days FREE!
- Back-up your photos and videos for free
Dropbox is a brilliant and easy to use back-up cloud based file storage service. Safely back-up your photo's, video's and documents on your phone and PC and share with your friends without any worries.