Are you a foodie? But cant resist a freebie?
Posted on Friday 17th October 2014
Have you checked out our free food and drink offers section recently? There is no shortage of new free food offers available from free meal vouchers to tasty food boxes delivered to your door for free. Here are the latest food offers for you to sample:
- Free coffee and cake at John Lewis
- Free BBC Good Food magazine - get a free issue to see if you think it's worth buying
- 70% discount on supermarket food - a clever idea that puts all close to sell by date food at silly prices all on one site
- 25% Gousto discount voucher - get high quality ingredients for gourmet cooking at home
- Discount restaurant meals with free membership to Gourmet Society
- Fruit fruitbox and cookbox offers from Riverford Organic Farms
- Book last minute restauraunt tables at up to 70% off the bill (mainly for London and South East)
- £10 meal voucher to spend at Loch Fyne fish restaurants (located all over the UK)
- Free box of tasty but healthy snacks from Graze
And if you enjoyed those free food offers, you'll enjoy a free drink at your local pub. As ever it's free - just sign-up.
Related offers you might like
- How to get drunk in a pub for free
We're living in the age of the £5 pint and a boozy night out looking increasingly like the cost of a mini-break. So here's how to get a few pints in when you're out and not pay a penny for it.
- Best discount holiday breaks
Come rain or shine, there are always plenty of holiday offer to tempt you on a staycation or overseas with guaranteed sunshine. Different holiday sites cater for different tastes.
- Yes, you can still enjoy free coffee & cake at John Lewis!
Contrary to popular belief you can still get free coffee and cake when you take out a myjohnlewis membership card. What has changed is that it is no longer offered every month. The latest deal we have seen is you receive free coffee and cake (worth up to a fiver) plus a free £5 voucher (when you spend £50) when you first join.